Friday, November 18, 2016

Google Apps

 Here is my Google Slide


For Google Apps assignment, I create simple powerpoint slides for my students about a cell. I find this app as an alternative to Microsoft Office application. Also, it is very helpful and easy to use and edit by more one of a person by sharing a link to a document. It is a great method for communication for group work because I faced many times working with students by email which is an impractical way. So, the ability to easily share and simultaneously edit a Google Drive document is the biggest strength. Moreover, the fact that everyone will always be on the same version of Slides, and that all the collaborators will have a consistent experience while editing and commenting, is a huge positive for Google’s apps.


No comments:

Post a Comment